Following the official launch of the game last month, SF6 new character Rashid of the Turbulent Wind drops in from high above and makes his whirlwind debut on July 24, 2023 across PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
Capcom announced SF6 new character: Rashid
Players will be able to experience high-flying SF6 new character: Rashid content across all three game modes, including:
- World Tour: Meet SF6 new character Rashid in the all-new Street Fighter 6 story mode to learn and apply his moves to your custom avatar’s move set, discover more about his background, and increase your bond with this newest Master
- Fighting Ground: Rashid hops onto the scene as the 19th playable character, with new and unique moves for players to master
- Battle Hub: Players can grab Rashid-related gear, emotes, and more through this month’s “Rashid Arrives!” Fighting Pass
Rashid storms onto the scene with new and classic moves characterized by parkour and lightning quick movements, including:
- Arabian Cyclone: A new special move that performs a spinning kick and conjures up a whirlwind; can be used as a standalone blow, or transitioned into Rolling Assault or Wing Stroke
- Arabian Skyhigh: A new double jump move that keeps opponents guessing on where Rashid will land from the air
- Super Rashid Kick: Level 1 Super Art that unloads a devastating kick while soaring forward and up through the air
- Ysaar: Previously Rashid’s V-Trigger move in Street Fighter™ V, this Level 2 Super Art summons a slow-moving whirlwind projectile that can be used to pressure opponents
- Altair: Rashid’s Level 3 Super Art calls forth a tempest that lifts opponents before he rains down on them with a monsoon of powerful blows
Be sure to check out all of Rashid’s moves when he’s available in Street Fighter 6 later this month! Rashid will be unlocked for owners of the Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition, or Year 1 Character Pass. Players can also try out Rashid for free for one hour with one Rental Fighter ticket, obtainable in the in-game Fighting Pass.
And if you’re eager for more Rashid before he hits the streets, you can explore this month’s Fighting Pass with Rashid-related avatar gear, emotes, music, stickers, and more – available now through July 23.
For the latest assets and information on Street Fighter 6, visit the official website.